Why the Firearms Industry Hires Us
With our 2nd Amendment rights being attacked at both the
Federal and State level, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) trying to close down Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs) for minor infractions while making FFLs the scapegoat when the ATF’s records are inaccurate, the Firearms Industry Consulting Group® (FICG®), a division of Civil Rights Defense Firm, P.C. is dedicated to the protection of the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and Article 1, Section 21 of the Pennsylvania Constitution.
In this vein, FICG® has attorneys that focus and concentrate
their practice in firearms law and the firearms and explosives industry so that we can provide the best possible representation to our clients, including individuals, FFLs, and Gun Clubs/Ranges, and representation that other firms cannot even begin to provide. We also employee consultants from varying areas of the firearms and explosives industry, including retired ATF Area Supervisors/Directors of Industry Operations, so to help our clients ensure compliance, while protecting their findings under Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product.
We handle all aspects of firearms law from suing local
municipalities or federal actors that deprived you of your civil liberties to implementation of Gun Trusts; from helping you establish and obtain an FFL through specially formed LLCs and Corporations to defending you against the ATF; from licensing manufacturers and import/export issues to representing local gun clubs/ranges contending with zoning issues and their neighbors.
When you need the best possible representation in relation to the firearms industry or firearms law, you don’t have to look any further than FICG®. That’s why we’re known for our armor piercing arguments!
- Third Circuit: US Government Cannot Prohibit People Convicted of Non-Violent Crimes From Possessing Firearms
- PA Democrats (And Some Republicans) Seek To Preclude The Amish And Others With Closely Held Religious Beliefs From Procuring Firearms
- Primary Election On May 16, 2023: Carrying a Firearm While Voting – It’s Political Speech and It’s Lawful!
- Firearms Safety and Law Seminar on February 26, 2023 at Friendship Hook & Ladder Fire Co.
- Firearms Law Seminar – November 19, 2022 at Trop Gun Shop